Friday, September 27, 2013

School Goals


This year, our SLT developed two overall school goals in response to the TELL survey, modeled as a Reinforcement and a Refinement.

School Goals
Reinforcement
Until the next TLC survey, SLT will provide effective and patient support and encouragement for career teachers and each other to maintain or improve GHS being a good place to work.

Refinement

Until the next TELL survey, SLT members will provide career teachers with specific opportunities to voice concerns, offer suggestions and provide input to ensure involvement in the instructional process.

As part of my work toward these goals, I have established two of my own:


Reinforcement

By the end of the 2013-14 school year, I will have had two positive and in-depth conversations with each teacher in GHS in which I recognize that teacher for his or her specific strengths and something that teacher has achieved or contributed to the GHS community.

Refinement

By the end of the 2013-14 school year, I will have taken time to meet with every 11th grade SRT teacher twice to gain specific input on issues related to student management, TAP cycle strategies, and the future of GHS.

No comments:

Post a Comment